- Shoreline Farmers Market September 20, 2014
- City Council Special Meeting September 22, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting September 22, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop September 23, 2014
- Ronald Wastewater Assumption Committee of Elected Officials meeting September 25, 2014
- NE 145th Street Station Citizens Committee (145SCC) September 25, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 145th Street Station Subarea September 26, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market September 27, 2014
- Planning Commission SPECIAL Meeting September 29, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting September 29, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop September 30, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market October 4, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Youth Library Board Applications Accepted
The City of Shoreline invites interested youth, age 15 - 19 to apply for a position on the Library Board. Gain municipal government experience and earn community service hours.
North Seattle and Shoreline are getting In Motion!
Join your neighbors in taking some long-term steps toward a healthier community, and get some great rewards in the process.
Snohomish County BRB votes to deny Shoreline's Ronald Assumption
On September 4, the Snohomish County Boundary Review Board voted to deny the City of Shoreline's proposed assumption of the Ronald Wastewater District in Snohomish County.
Light Rail Design Workshop - October 9
Join us for the second Design Workshop for the 145th Street Station Subarea Plan to see computer models and potential zoning scenarios based on previous community input.
It's almost time for Arts October!
An opportunity for visual artists to connect with the public as Artists in Action in the City Hall and Spartan Recreation Center lobbies. If you are an artist who would be interested in crafting your art for one or more days in the City Hall or Spartan Rec Center lobby, we'd like to hear from you.