- Planning Commission Meeting December 19, 2013
- Shoreline Pool closed December 24, 2013
- Spartan Recreation Center Closed at 3:00 p.m. December 24, 2013
- Christmas Holiday Closures December 25, 2013
- Library Board Meeting January 2, 2014
- 2014 Christmas Tree Recycling Event January 4, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting January 6, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting January 13, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting January 13, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY January 20, 2014
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Regular Meeting January 23, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting January 27, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting January 27, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting February 3, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Sign up for public safety/community alerts
Do you want to be notified about police alerts? When a road is closed near your home? What is on the Council’s agenda for an upcoming meeting? Then sign up for Alert Shoreline, the City’s new mass communication system.
Debbie Tarry unanimously approved as new Shoreline City Manager
“Debbie Tarry has proven again and again to be an enormous asset to the City,” stated Mayor Keith McGlashan. “We are excited to have her as our next City Manager. We were very fortunate to have several, very well-qualified applicants for the City Manager position, which speaks well of Shoreline and the organization.”
City purchases land housing RWD Lift Station No. 13
The purchase was made in an effort to protect the assets of Ronald Wastewater District from a potential condemnation action taken by the Town of Woodway.
Plastic bag regulations go into effect February 1
In April 2013, Council voted to ban plastic carryout bags at all Shoreline retail locations beginning February 1. Paper grocery bags are still allowed, but shoppers will be charged a five cent fee per bag to use them.
Construction on final segment of Aurora begins in January
Shoreline is closer to realizing the completion of a long-time community goal. The final segment of the Aurora Corridor Improvement Project will break ground in January.