- Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest September 4, 2014
- Library Board Meeting September 4, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting September 4, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market September 6, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting September 8, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting September 8, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop September 9, 2014
- Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest September 11, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 185th Street Station Subarea September 12, 2014
- 2014 Fall Residential RecycleFest September 13, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market September 13, 2014
- Tween Night September 13, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
King County BRB gives preliminary approval of Ronald Assumption
On August 20, 2014, the King County Boundary Review Board unanimously agreed to move forward with approval of the City of Shoreline's proposed assumption of the Ronald Wastewater District.
North Seattle and Shoreline are getting In Motion!
Join your neighbors in taking some long-term steps toward a healthier community, and get some great rewards in the process.
It's almost time for Arts October!
An opportunity for visual artists to connect with the public as Artists in Action in the City Hall and Spartan Recreation Center lobbies. If you are an artist who would be interested in crafting your art for one or more days in the City Hall or Spartan Rec Center lobby, we'd like to hear from you.
From the Ground Up Installations
Four temporary art installations are now installed on the knoll in Cromwell Park, in the trees at Boeing Creek Park, in the grass at Saltwater Park and the courtyard at City Hall.
Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest
The Ridgecrest Neighborhood and the City invite you to end the summer right with four weeks of Food Truck Thursday from August 21 through September 11 at the corner of NE 5th and 165th. Try a different food truck every week!