Register for Summer Recreation Programs
The Parks Department offers many opportunities to gather for entertainment, play, and community building all year long. Concerts, karaoke, Celebrate Shoreline and more are open to the public and you are invited! More information
- Join us for Shoreline's Noon Concert Series every Tuesday through August. Read more.
- Arts al Fresco returns on August 6, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at City Hall. Shoreline’s public art program celebrates three exhibitions –27 artists –at once. Read more.
- So you think you can dance?
Specialized Recreation is partnering with the Dance First Company to offer a 10 week dance class. Registration for this class will be August 24th-27th. Read more.
- Outdoor Adventures, Wild Waves, Tuesday Treks, and Swim Around the Lake...the Parks Dept. Youth and Teen Development program offers a variety of activities for teens and tweens to stay active all summer long. Read more.
- A Veterans Recognition Plaza is under construction on the City Hall lawn. Learn more by visiting www.shorelineveterans.com
Mark your calendar for Celebrate Shoreline August 6 - 16 as Shoreline celebrates 20 years of progress since incorporation! Read more about about the full week of festivities.
- Digital Recreation Guide
- Spartan Recreation Center
- Shoreline Pool
- Recreation Programs
- Facility and Picnic Shelter Rentals
Keep in Touch
Stay current with Parks & Rec happenings by subscribing to eNews.