Shoreline's annual budget is the City's plan for allocating resources to a variety of programs necessary to keep the community safe, enhance the quality of life and maintain and develop quality facilities, parks, roads and storm drainage systems.
The CIP is a multi-year plan for capital expenditures needed to restore, improve and expand the City of Shoreline's infrastructure, which includes roads, sidewalks, trails, drainage, parks, and buildings owned and/or maintained by the City. The plan identifies projects and funding for improvements over the next six years and is updated annually to reflect ongoing changes and additions. It also details the work to be done for each project and an expected time frame for completion.
Shoreline’s 2013 Proposed Budget and 2013-2018 CIP is available to download below. Copies are available for purchase from the City Clerk's Office ($2 for CD). Copies are also available for review at:
• City Hall, City Clerk's Office (17500 Midvale Ave. N.)
• Shoreline Police Station (1206 N. 185th St.)
• Eastside Neighborhood Police Center (521 NE 165th St.)
• Westside Neighborhood Police Center (624 Richmond Beach Rd.)
• Shoreline Library (342 NE 175th St.) and Richmond Beach Library (19601 21st Ave. NW)
2013 Proposed Budget and 2013-2018 CIP
2013-2018 Adopted CIP
2013 Budget Presentations